60 Main Street, Suite 100
Burlington, VT 05401
Phone: (802) 863-3489
Fax: (802) 863-1538
The Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce is the largest non-profit business membership organization in Vermont. The Chamber celebrated their anniversary in 2010.
The Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce has 34 full-time staff members working to support a membership of over 2,500 businesses. More than 87% of member businesses have 25 or fewer employees.
The mission of the Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce is to promote and support a healthy environment that makes the Burlington region and Vermont the ideal place to live, work and do business. To accomplish this goal, the Lake Champlain Chamber:
- Provides socially responsible leadership to improve the region and state’s economic environment;
- Creates a coalition among business, education and government to address public policy issues and represents their interests in Montpelier via our Government Affairs team;
- Positively promotes our region and its quality of life;
- Provides its members with quality services that are responsive to their needs and that will enhance their ability to succeed;
- Engages and nurtures potential community leaders through Leadership Champlain to encourage proactive involvement in the issues facing the region and the State of Vermont;
- Provides leadership and support through the Lake Champlain Workforce Investment Board (WIB) for a responsive workforce development system that aligns the region’s workforce needs with educational curriculum and training resources.
Divisions and programs within the Chamber:
Vermont Convention Bureau
Workforce Investment Board / Education & Training
Media and Communications
For more information, visit vermont.org, or call (802) 863-3489.